To learn more about the cremation process or coping with grief, browse through the following publications.
- For answers to frequently asked questions about cremation, visit the National Funeral Directors Association’s website.
- Find more helpful advice on dealing with your emotions at a loved one’s funeral at FuneralWise.com.
- The National Caregivers Library offers this helpful article on the importance of funerals.
- Visit HelpGuide.org for more tips on coping with grief following the loss of a loved one.
- This page from Funerals.org provides additional information about what you can do with a loved one’s remains after cremation.
If you are looking for an experienced, multilingual funeral and cremation service provider in San Mateo to help you make funeral arrangements for a loved one or advanced arrangements for yourself, call Skylawn Memorial Park at (650) 349-4411.
If you still have some questions about funeral planning, the following resources may be able to answer some of them.
- For government-issued information about paying for and planning funeral services, visit this page from the Federal Trade Commission.
- Read more about traditional and alternative funeral service options at TheLightBeyond.com.
- This FuneralWise.com page addresses many questions and concerns individuals often have when planning a loved one’s funeral.
- You can find advice that will help you at every stage of the funeral planning process on this page from FuneralPlan.com.
- CaregiversLibrary.org offers a comprehensive funeral planning checklist to help you through this difficult time.
For advanced or at-need funeral planning assistance from a multilingual funeral home staff in San Mateo, call Skylawn Memorial Park at (650) 349-4411.
The days after the passing of someone close to you and your family make for a difficult and emotionally trying time. In addition to experiencing profound grief, you must consider the logistics of the funeral service and ensure that your loved one is taken care of properly, even after death. Planning a funeral may seem like a daunting task, but with a bit of help, it becomes much more manageable. A reputable San Mateo funeral home such as Skylawn Funeral Home & Memorial Park can assist you with all aspects of funeral planning, from arranging a service to handling the cremation or burial. For additional guidance, take a look at this infographic about funeral planning. It can help you and your family put together a fitting and touching end of life celebration. If a loved one is going through this difficult time, please feel free to share this infographic with them and so they know that you are there to help.
Funerals have been held to honor the deceased for millennia. To learn about the various funeral rituals that exist around the world and the ways in which they have developed, download Funeral Customs. Using this app to read about the different ways in which people honor their dead may help you as you prepare a tribute to your loved one in the form of a funeral or memorial service.
Skylawn Memorial Park, a full-service funeral home in San Mateo, offers services to individuals of all backgrounds. To speak with a caring member of our multilingual funeral planning staff about your loved one’s after-life wishes, call (650) 349-4411.
- Funeral Planning
- Catholic Funeral
- Skylawn Funeral Home
- Green Burials
- Cremation San Mateo
- Funeral Services
- Chinese Funerals
- Funeral Traditions
- Grief Support
- Asian Affairs
- Funeral Flowers
- Feng Shui
- Community Events
- Ching Ming
- Mandela Memorial
- Jewish Funeral
- Memorial Service
- Chung Yeung
- Dia De Los Muertos
- Green Burial
- Funeral Etiquette